Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lust List: West Elm Spring 2011

This is how my Lust List idea started--a new West Elm catalog.  Guess what.  I got another yesterday, and I'm loving the new direction this company is taking.  It's very Americana with a twist.  Very Etsy (literally).  Very clean and fresh.  So I had to kick off a new season of the Lust.

How could I not?  Look at this.  It's almost enough to make me want to break my first-quarter-no-shopping resolution.

This is like my favorite sheets, but it's in a friggin' duvet.  What?!

You have to appreciate a simple task lamp.

Here's an awesome metal-framed mirror.  I would like to take this, turn it on the horizontal, and hang it over my couch.

Typically I shy away from red.  But this black/white/red rug is calling my name. 

Oh, wow.  This industrial metal bath cabinet blew my mind.

Ok.  I know, with the stripes, but I love them.  They make this cool shower curtain in the same gray color as the duvet.  There's a good chance I'll own it before the year is up. 

To make the resolution-keeping that much harder, I got a coupon from West Elm in my inbox today.  *sigh*  I'm trying to stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment