Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Year Aleady?

It's true.  I started Specs Appeal on June 30th of last year with the view from my post as a drive "thru" teller with an MBA.  (I'm a day late with this post.  Whoops.)  Look at me now.  Hehe.

This is a picture of me next to a crazy sign for a taxidermy shop on a mini-road trip with Ann Marie.  It's random and funny as hell.

I really can't believe it's been 366 days.  So much has changed since then.  I moved to Nashville and started a new job.  That was the major thing.  I discovered new TV shows and obsessions.  The rowdy upstairs neighbor got a little more friendly with the Metro PD, thanks to a late-night tip from me.  I've met tons of new blog friends in the process, and overall I am trying to enjoy life.  It's not always easy, but it's worth it.  And I'm glad you're along for the ride.

I just wanted to thank you for reading and commenting.  If anyone is "lurking," as they say, don't be shy!  Feel free to comment and/or follow if you feel so inclined.  I read every comment and appreciate all of the feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment