Monday, July 12, 2010

My Always List: Dark Jeans

In case you couldn't tell by now, I'm rather simple in my style.  So goes the fragrance.  So goes the style.

I don't pay much attention to trends usually, unless I need a good laugh.  (See also at various times: "jeggings", ponchos, and hyper-colored throwback tennis shoes.) 

I won't willingly wear pleated pants again in my life (eighth grade was hard enough) unless they are: a) court-ordered b) part of a tacky costume or c) placed on me by a kindly nurse in the home, much further down the road.  Oh, and I'll be senile.

Another style I probably won't revisit is the light and/or faded jean.  These days, it's all dark for me.  I'm not a denim snob.  Selvedge.  Japanese.  Organic.  I don't really care.  They just need to be dark.


Right now I'm into this style from Gap.  They're Authentic fit in resin rinse.  I wouldn't turn up my cuff, though.  That's too showy.

No comments:

Post a Comment