Thursday, May 17, 2012

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO does justice to the book. The book is a good yarn with elements of violence that I never thought I would pay money to see. I read the book in a day. The film runs 2 hours and 40 minutes and it goes quickly. It is a good story that is well acted and it seems to have done well at the box office. As I have mentioned before, my husband and I read the books but my daughter did not. We all enjoyed the movie. I recommend books and films, both versions. The trilogy has sold in numbers most authors can only dream of. That says something about the entertainment value

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

New Selene Gomez Tattoo

Monday, February 27th, 2012
She revealed her fresh ink marker on her wrist. It was written ”Justin”. It is her new tattoo. This ink marks was written in Bold letters.
We’re not sure if it’s a tattoo, birthmark, she draw it with a pen…you judge! The first picture is from when Selena was in Mexico promoting her album Kiss & Tell and Wizards(in April), the second picture is from the A Year Without Rain music video!

New Selene Gomez Tattoo

New Selene Gomez Tattoo
New Selene Gomez Tattoo
New Selene Gomez Tattoo
New Selene Gomez Tattoo
New Selene Gomez Tattoo
New Selene Gomez Tattoo

Khloe and Lamar Tattoo

Sunday, February 26th, 2012
Khloe and Lamar was wedding they have a unique tattoo to make a commitment forever, this is khole and lamar tattoo enjoy it!

Khloe and Lamar Tattoo

Khloe and Lamar Tattoo
Khloe and Lamar Tattoo
Khloe and Lamar Tattoo
Khloe and Lamar Tattoo
Khloe and Lamar Tattoo

Drew Barrymore Tattoo

Friday, February 24th, 2012
“I love my tattoos, which are like permanent make-up. I have an angel on my hip, a butterfly under my navel, a Celtic cross on my calf and a blue moon on my toe.
I will not have any of my body parts pierced, though – that scares the hell out of me.”
Well it is another Wednesday so that means it is celebrity tattoo time. This week I picked Drew Barrymore because she hasa collection of 6 tattoos at the moment. But Drew has admitted that if the mood strikes her she hasn’t ruled out the possibility of getting another one.
Drew’s tattoos consist of a bouquet of flowers on the left side of her hip. On her stomach she has a butterfly tattoo which is probably her most well known tattoo. She also have a very small black crescent moon on her big toe. On the lower part of her right leg she has a fairly large tattoo of a cross with vines surrounding it. And lastly she has two angles on her lower back. One has Drew’s mother’s name “Jaid” written under it and the other has an ex-boyfriend’s name “James” under it.
Like most tattooed people you fall in love with your tattoos and love to talk and share them with people. Well Drew is certainly one of those people. Drew was asked in an interview what she loved most about her body and guess what she said? Her tattoos. Here’s what she said:
If you have a suggestion of a celebrity you would like me to cover then just let me know

Drew Barrymore Tattoo

Drew Barrymore Tattoo
Drew Barrymore Tattoo
Drew Barrymore Tattoo
Drew Barrymore Tattoo
Drew Barrymore Tattoo?
Drew Barrymore Tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment