Monday, May 3, 2010

Lust List: Gap

Do you ever find yourself hitting up the exact same websites every week?  Even looking at the exact same items every time?  I do that fairly regularly, and Gap is usually a place I stop. 

As I mentioned with J.Crew a few days ago, it always helps when what I want goes on sale, and with Gap, you never have to wonder.  I can honestly say that everything at Gap goes on sale if you watch closely enough.  Or they will give you a coupon or a survey/coupon.  I live for those. 

Granted, I don't need any of these things, but that's why this is the lust list.
I know.  It's another cardigan.  And it's striped.  I say, if something works, ride it until the wheels fall off.  This one's good for work because it's lightweight but long-sleeved.
And even though I get plenty of Where's Waldo and Steve-from-Blue's-Clues references when I wear horizontal stripes, I say they're worth it.


The last thing I need.  But again.  Lust.


Aren't these the coolest?!  (They're boxers, but I wish they would make this fabric into pajama pants.)
This is a kid's shirt, but I have to represent the Smokies.  Dolly would be proud.  :)  I could probably swing a XXXL.

No comments:

Post a Comment