Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lust List: J.Crew

It's been a while since my last Lust List, but I decided to start doing more posts about some of my other favorite, non-furniture stores. And what better place to start than J.Crew?

I really have a love-hate relationship with the Crew. It started way back in the late 90s, when I was a high school freshman in need of a new look. I was obsessed with the catalogs and usually devoted my Christmas list to their sweaters. (I still have some of those same ones today.)

The quality is impeccable, but unfortunately, the prices have continued to climb over the years. Now I try to catch what I want on sale because I just can't justify spending $75 on a pair of pants when they will likely go on sale in a few weeks.

At any rate, here are some of my top picks of their latest offerings.



No comments:

Post a Comment