Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not Exactly Half-Baked

You know how I loves my pasta, right?

Well, this is a new recipe that I tried the other night for baked ziti with ricotta and parmesan.


It's from The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever--not even kidding--by Beatrice Ojakangas. That name is a mouthful, but so are the dishes.


This one could not have been easier, and it was delish, I have to say.



It called for spinach, but I left that nasty stuff out and put an extra handful of parmesan (and love). I'm guessing you could improvise and add chicken, sausage, breadcrumbs, and/or any number of vegetables, if you're into that sort of thing.


What have you been cooking lately? I know it's cold out, but at least the residual heat from the oven will make the house warmer. Bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment