Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Give 'Em a Whiff

Yes, this picture is a little more racy than what I usually upload. But specs appeal? I am sure of it.

On a Labor Day shopping jaunt to Memphis, it was with much surprise I learned that a) Sephora had downsized its men's cologne section to about 1/8 of what it used to be and b) they had not even heard of the new D&G 'fragrances.'

When I had flipped through my latest magazines, this ad campaign was running through most of them. It's a unisex line that is getting lots of buzz. This is why I was irritated at Sephora. Usually I like going there because they had tons of cologne, and no one bothered me. I was free to sniff to my nose's content. *sigh*

So it was off to Macy's, where a D&G rep was restocking a case. And I have to say that I tried all of them, and each is unlike anything I've ever smelled before. Some are definitely more feminine or masculine, so I don't know if they can all be called unisex. But if you like it, wear it. They're strangely addictive, and I recommend trying them out if you get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment