Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Famous Last Words...

"Go talk to yourself somewhere else, you stuttering puh-puh-prick!"

"Think this thing's loaded?"

"They'll never find me in this old, abandoned refrigerator!"

"The nature guide says they're totally harmless!"

"Johhny Knoxville did this on Jackass, and it looked soooo funny!"

"No, I don't have any spare change. Smallest I've got is a fifty!"

"I can fly...FLY!"

"Ah, they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!"

"I got it! I got it!"

"Check out my brand new gun, Mr. President!"

"Urka-durka-durka!"

"Those sure are silly hats you guys are wearing!"

"You people should go back to where you came from!"

"They all laughed at me! Laughed! Now, I finally prove them wrong! Throw the switch!"

"Hay, fellas! Hyuck! Look what Ah kin do!"

"Yes, Mistress. Your humble slave asks you to please make it tighter."

"And I say Marines SUCK DICK!!"

"Look, see? He doesn't bite!"

"Throw it, you pussy! Throw it!"

"Before I begin, I'd like to remind you all to not try this at home. I am a professional."

"Help me get my wheelchair down these stairs, will you?"

"I figure blow-drying my hair while I'm still in the tub will save some time."

"Hold on, I'll light a match to see where we are."

"It shouldn't be bleeding that much, right?"

"I've never payed for sex before in my life, and I see no reason to start now!"

"No, I'm not gonna sign your copy of 'Catcher in the Rye'!"

"Oh, shit! The concert's starting!"

"Well, suck the poison out, shit-for-brains!"

"What's everybody running from?"

"I mean it. Do not drop this!"

"Change my diaper! Change it!"

"Almost there...Almost..."

"Hey, I can fit my whole head in here!"

"No, I thought you fueled it before takeoff."

"Sure. I can swallow that!"

"What'd I tell you? Totally safe."

"Ha, ha. Fags."

"And by the way...I'm cutting you out of my will."

"What can he do from way over there?"

"Fuck you, cop."

"Oh, wait, don't-"

"What bus?"

"Fuck it."

"Whoops."

No comments:

Post a Comment